Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DIVE Into Math

Well, it isn't much, but it is an update.  Here is Henry working on his math, Algegra 1, using the DIVE CD-Rom we purchased with our Saxon Math.  I couldn't be much happier about this supplement.  Dr. David Shormann teaches on the CDs and the boys write down everything he does, doing the problems on their own and then seeing if they get the right, everything they are supposed to do. Then they do the lesson in their text books. Not only does he seem to be an excellent teacher of math, but he encourages the boys to work hard and to be thankful. I recommend the program very highly. I bought ours with our Saxon math at Exodus Books.  I will let the children learn on their own from the books until 7/6 books. When Henry is ready for Algebra 2 I will get a complete set again with the DIVE program.  www.DiveIntoMath.com

No comments: